- Blurred: Chance that attacks against the player will miss.
- Charging: Makes the player move quickly into one direction and deal a critical hit.
- Drunkenness: Lowers attack and defense with increasing Drunkenness, blurres vision.
- Enraged: Increases attack and attack speed but lowers defense.
- Invisible: Turns the player invisible and increases the defense
- Levitated: Levitates the player above the ground.
- Orc Skin: Increases defense by 9.
- Bone Skin: Increases defense by 17.
- Stone Skin: Increases defense by 19.
- Polymorphed: Turns the player into one of many NPCs.
- Speed: Increases movement speed.
- Wanted: Makes the player unable to turn friendly.
- Infamous: Makes the player unable to turn friendly and sends him to the jail upon death.
- Light Sleep: Makes the player unable to perform any action, can be removed by being pushed by another player.
- Deep Sleep: Makes the player unable to perform any action, can be cured by another player using the Scroll of Awareness.
- Poison: Deals damage to the player over time, will go away after a short time.
- Thirst: Deals damage to the player over time, can be cured by drinking any potion.
- Drowning: Deals damage to the player over time, can be removed by stepping out of the water.
- Disease: Deals damage to the player over time, can be cured by a Potion of Cure.
- Plague: Deals damage to the player over time, slows down movement, blurs vision.
- Fatigue: Slows down movement for a short time.
- Confusion: Makes the player walk in a random direction when he moves.
- Fear: Makes the player move away from enemies and makes him unable to attack.
- Silenced: Removes the players ability to speak and use scrolls.
- Blind: Turns the players vision black, makes the player unable to use scrolls.