wolf caves along with many rats. The Plague Rat is especially difficult because it requires you to fight without a weapon or armor (with the exception of belts, gloves, rings, amulets, and consumables). It also spawns many rats during the fight and can spread the plague.
The Plague Rat has a pretty high defense considering you cannot fight it with any weapons or armor and can also hit considerably high.
- Attack: (-)
- Defense: 15
- Bite : Level 30 (55 accuracy)
- Life Skill: Level 15 (65 Hit Points)
- Bind Wounds Skill: Level 5 (17 HP/min)
- Disease: 100%
- Plague Rat Pelt
- 0 to 3 of any type of scroll from its nest.
- Copper Snake (drops from its nest)
- Pearl (drops from its nest)
- When under the effect of the Potion of Comprehension, the Plague Rat can be understood:
- It will say 'Ouch' when hurt and 'Darkness' when dying, similar to Rats
- When summoning Rats, it will say 'Protect our home!', 'Swarm them!', 'Help me', 'Repel the invaders!' or 'Come out now!'
|Neutral Mobs||Rabbit · Bee · Chicken|
|Unique Mobs||Pink Rabbit · Blue Bee|
|Hostile Mobs||Bat · Black Bat · Rogue · Thief · Wolf · Orc · Alchemist · Disciple · Shaman · Satyr · Satyr Elder · Rat · Rattle Snake · Skeleton · Skeleton Wolf · Skeleton Rat|
|Boss Mobs||Ratingar · White Wolf · Ourik · Master Alchemist · Vampire Bat · Forstyll · Plague Rat · Master Thief · Minotaur · Grand Shaman · Skaldor · Werewolf · Lich|