Orc Cave in a section just off the main part of the cave, commonly called the Master Alchemist area. The first Master Alchemist spawns in a large chamber in the lower part of the Master Alchemist area, and another spawns in a more remote location in the upper part of the area. Each is typically accompanied by 3 Orcs and 1 Alchemist. Master Alchemists have a drinking skill of 15 and can drink all but some of the stronger potions they carry. Their hit points are also around 130, so they can be tough opponents for lower levels. Each Master Alchemist respawns around 25 minutes after being killed.
A guide for this boss can be found here.
- Alchemist's Belt (3-,4-,5-,and 6-slot varieties)
- Glass Vial
- Alchemist's Bag (3-slot)
- Spiked Club
- Potion of Life
- Potion of Speed
- Potion of Invisibility
- Potion of Rage
- Potion of Extra Life
- Potion of Levitation (Only in upper Master Alchemist area)
- Stone Skin Potion
- Polymorph Potion (Only in lower Master Alchemist area)
- Bone Skin Potion (Only in upper Master Alchemist area)
- When under the effect of the Potion of Comprehension, the master alchemist will say "Ouch!" when hurt and "Get out, leave our lair." when dying.
|Neutral Mobs||Rabbit · Bee · Chicken|
|Unique Mobs||Pink Rabbit · Blue Bee|
|Hostile Mobs||Bat · Black Bat · Rogue · Thief · Wolf · Orc · Alchemist · Disciple · Shaman · Satyr · Satyr Elder · Rat · Rattle Snake · Skeleton · Skeleton Wolf · Skeleton Rat|
|Boss Mobs||Ratingar · White Wolf · Ourik · Master Alchemist · Vampire Bat · Forstyll · Plague Rat · Master Thief · Minotaur · Grand Shaman · Skaldor · Werewolf · Lich|